有多久没去 chalet 了? 半年 le. Haa.
Yesterday's chalet was kinda fun. But Mr Meng seemed to has tons of complaints. Ignored him. But I knw that we said something quite wrong. 对不起啦, but it was all unintentionally, I swear. Hee! 你也不好, said something wrong too and need us to save the day, 'aiya, 我不知道他讲什么屁话. The whole conversation was as meaningless, but nevertheless, laughters were there.
Many ppl celebrated their birthdays yesterday. >_<" 超夸张的, 1 of the chalet had a black and white theme. And all of them wear like some superstars. Whole white, with black belt, or whole of black, with white belt. Quite on ar, the friends there. Their hair were spike, thick makeups and sunglasses. Perharps the stars are too bright. I am exag at the thick make-up part :)
我累了, woke up at 8am yesterday and did not slp till 5am this morning. Was driven home in Merz yesterday, woohoo, 厉害吧. Haa! For this trip sake, I think I will work harder to find something greyish for the night. ^ ^ Volvo, here I come! Frankly speaking, the chalet was too small to house all of us. We need 2 storeys next time. Then, we can play our games at level 2. We actually made too much noisies and caused some irritations to the residents there. Hee hee. 太刺激了. But, I knew making a din at 3 am was as bad. Sorry loh.
不说 chalet 了. Did you guys watched 周日yesterday. The doggies are freaking amazing. Had a good laugh to see them queueing up!! Too Kawaiie can! Aiyo. How can. Too cute to be true. BTW, the black dog who wear skirt and pearl neckacle is abit >_<. Can dont wear till like that next time. Where is cute?!
I will be on cowboy mood for the next 2 months! Look out!
I think I wana catch some slp, freaking tired. Even while typing this entry. Let's fight the sunday blue. Tata.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home